New Year’s Resolution: Biggest Loser Challenge
As the number one New Year’s resolution this year and for many years past, losing weight is undoubtedly a high priority for numerous Americans. Weight-related objectives even account for 38 percent of overall resolutions. Unfortunately, according to www.statisticbrain.com, only about 8 percent of people are successful in achieving their resolutions.
Among www.shape.com’s reasons why individuals don’t stick to their New Year’s resolutions, going at it alone, poor planning and giving up too easily are sited as some of most problematic hurdles to success. Let BeWell 365 help you achieve your goals with proper planning, encouragement and professional advice. Let’s create an attainable weight loss plan that will get you healthier and happier in 2016.
Don’t wait another year to get in shape. Here are a few of the significant benefits, in addition to looking better, that you will experience when you chose to shed those extra pounds.
- Lowered cholesterol and blood pressure
- Reduced risk for serious diseases like heart attack, cancer and diabetes
- Improved libido
- Reduced joint pain
- Improved immune system
- Increased energy levels
How BeWell’s Biggest Loser Challenge Works
- Take part in the initial weigh-in on January 5 (you can join anytime during the year).
- Pay $25 entry fee for the grand prize “pot”.
- Get moving!
- Come to monthly support groups where guest nutritionists, dietitians and physical trainers come and teach you more about how to successfully keep off the weight.
- At the end of 2016, weigh in.
- The person with the highest percentage of weight lost wins the money and a makeover including hair, makeup, color analysis and a shopping trip to pick out a new outfit.
Check Out This Year’s Winners
Lose weight and gain so much more. Take control of your health this upcoming year and actually stick to your weight loss goals in this fun and challenging competition.
For more information on how to join this program, contact us today.
Ready to stop fad dieting and start living healthy?