Grilled Vietnamese Chicken
Healthy Grilled Vietnamese Chicken
Recipe shared from: FatSecret
This recipe is simple, delicious and healthy. Add it to your list of recipes to try today.
- 1 tbsp garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsps black pepper
- 2 tbsps fish sauce
- 2 tbsps lemon juice
- 2 tbsps molasses
- 1 tbsp dark sesame oil
- 16 oz boneless skinless chicken breast
- Heat the grill.
- Place all the ingredients (except the chicken) in a shallow glass baking dish and stir them together.
- Make a few shallow slits across the chicken breast, going a little deeper in the thick end.
- Make a few shallow slits longways, resulting in a slight diamond pattern in the meat.
- Place the chicken in the marinade, making sure some gets into the slits.
- Leave the chicken to marinate for about 10-15 minutes to pick up the flavor. (Usually marinate them for a couple hours).
- Place the chicken on the grill and cook for about 8-10 minutes (until no longer pink), turning once during cooking.