No-Bake Peppermint Cheesecake Pie
There’s no better way to enjoy the holidays than with festive flavors! This no-bake peppermint Cheesecake Pie has no-sugar-added and is a great low carb option. Enjoy the season while staying on track with your weight loss goals.
Recipe courtesy of Sugar-Free Mom.
- 1/4 tsp. SweetLeaf® Organic Stevia Sweetener
- 2 cups sunflower seeds or almond meal
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 4 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 1 tsp. SweetLeaf® Liquid Stevia Peppermint Sweet Drops™
- 1 tsp. peppermint extract
- 16 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp. SweetLeaf® Liquid Stevia Peppermint Sweet Drops™
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 tsp. peppermint extract
- Crushed, sugar-free candy canes, for garnish
Prepare the no-bake crust by placing all ingredients into a food processor. Process until the mix is a fine crumb consistency. Taste the crust and add SweetLeaf® Organic Stevia, as needed. Spread into a 9-inch pie dish. Set aside.
Place all filling ingredients, except heavy cream, into a stand mixer and blend on high until smooth. Taste and add more Peppermint Sweet Drops™ as needed. Pour in heavy cream and blend on high until all is incorporated and whipped in texture. Spread this over the pie crust.
Add all topping ingredients into stand mixer, except crushed candy canes, if using. Blend on high until whipped. Taste and adjust Peppermint Sweet Drops™, if needed. Spread this over the cheesecake filling. Refrigerate pie for 3-4 hours or overnight.
Top with crushed sugar-free candy cane garnish before serving, if desired. Enjoy!
- Per serving: 1 slice
- Calories: 344
- Fat: 33.4g
- Saturated Fat: 17.5g
- Sodium: 283mg
- Cholesterol: 86mg
- Carbs: 5.1g
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Sugars: 1.1g
- Protein: 5.3g
- Net Carbs: 3.4g