Sheet Pan Shrimp with Broccolini and Tomatoes
Who doesn’t love a one-pan meal?!
This sheet pan shrimp with broccolini and tomatoes recipe from Skinny Taste will make your life easier on weeknights and keep you on track to maintain your healthy lifestyle.
- 1 pound extra large peeled and deveined, tail-off shrimp (28)
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- olive oil spray
- 2 bunches (12 ounces) broccolini, ends trimmed (12 spears)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place shrimp in a medium bowl with 2 teaspoons olive oil, garlic, 1/4 teaspoon salt, red pepper flakes if using and black pepper. Toss gently to coat and set aside.
- Spray a large sheet pan with olive oil spray. Place broccolini and tomatoes on the sheet pan and toss with 2 tablespoons olive oil, ½ teaspoon salt, pepper and oregano. Spread out in an even layer. Roast for 15 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Remove sheet pan from oven and add shrimp, placing them evenly around the veggies. Roast for 8 minutes.
- Top everything with lemon juice and serve.
Yield: 4 servings, Serving Size: 7 shrimp, 3 spears broccolini plus tomatoes
- Amount Per Serving:
- Freestyle Points: 3
- Points +: 6
- Calories: 238 calories
- Total Fat: 11.5g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g
- Cholesterol: 172mg
- Sodium: 474.5mg
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 0.2g
- Protein: 26g
All images and some text from ©