Great Tips from the ‘Biggest Loser Challenge’ Support Group
We’ve had a wonderful turnout for our Biggest Loser challenge since it began on January 5th. Our 60-day challenge is almost at an end, but we’ve still got a long while until our yearlong challenge is up. Our monthly support groups are going great, and we thought we would give you a little taste (no pun intended) of what goes on at our monthly meetings. Here’s an awesome recipe we handed out at our last meeting for you to try at home!
Sour Cream and Cheddar Mashed Cauliflower
1 large head of cauliflower
3-5 cloves of garlic
1/3 cup of full fat sour cream
4 oz of sharp cheddar cheese, grated
Salt and pepper to taste
- Place a steam basket into a large saucepan and fill with a few inches of water.
- Cut cauliflower into florets and rinse with water. Place in pot along with garlic cloves and steam until tender, about 7 to 10 minutes.
- Drain and transfer to the bowl of a food processor, including garlic cloves.
- Puree until smooth.
- Return to empty pot and stir in sour cream and grated cheese until creamy and smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with cheese for garnish.
Serves 6. Each serving has 9 grams of carbs and 3.5 grams of fiber. Total net carbs are 5.5 grams.
Writer’s Note: I personally like to put mine in the oven on broil for 4 minutes or so. That way it gets nice and crispy on top.
Doesn’t this sound awesome? Give it a try! We give out helpful tips and recipes like this one once a month at our Biggest Loser Challenge Support Group, and we’d love to see you there. Click the button below to make an appointment or to join the challenge. And don’t forget to call and ask about our limited time offer to new clients: a free bod-e pro sample, a free BMI determination, and a free fat-burning B-12 injection. Did we mention that it’s all free?