Double Chocolate Brownies
Recipe originally from Quest Nutrition
Is anything better than chocolate brownies, how about double chocolate brownies? Yum!
- 2 Chocolate Brownie Quest Bars
- 3 scoops Quest Chocolate Milkshake Protein Powder
- 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup zero-calorie sweetner
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon pecans, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Break both Quest bars into small pieces, set aside
- In a medium bowl stir together applesauce almond butter, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Stir in Quest Powder, sweetener, cocoa powder and salt until a thick batter forms.
- Stir in half of the broken Quest bar pieces.
- Spray a 9×5″ loaf pan with cooking spray and spread batter evenly across the bottom.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining Quest bar pieces and press into batter.
- Bake for 23 to 25 minutes or until set.
Enjoy! This recipe yields 8 servings and contains 160 calories, 15 grams of protein, 8 grams of fat and 8 grams of net carbs in each serving.